Alex’s practice focuses on real estate, corporate, natural resources and environmental law. Prior to joining Givens Pursley, Alex practiced at a national firm in Denver, Colorado, where he guided clients through complex real estate and corporate matters. While in law school, Alex worked for the Abrams Environmental Law Clinic, and has since volunteered with various private and public land conservation groups.
Alex was raised in the Rocky Mountains and devotes his free time to exploring and enjoying Idaho’s extraordinary outdoors with his wife and dog. Before law school, Alex was a volunteer firefighter and worked as a sawyer and landscaper.
- J.D., The University of Chicago Law School (2016)
- B.A., Human Communication and French, The University of Denver, Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa (2011)
- Summer Clerk, Jefferson County Attorney’s Office, Golden, Colorado (2014)
- Summer Associate, Husch Blackwell, Denver, Colorado (2015)
- Student Attorney, Abrams Environmental Law Clinic, Chicago, Illinois (2014-2015)