Blake practices in the firm’s Litigation group. He enjoys practicing in a wide range of areas, including commercial litigation and regulatory law. While in law school, Blake took part in multiple moot court competitions, interned with an international oil and gas exploration company, and worked closely with numerous professors on their legal publications and research. Blake’s undergraduate education took him to Washington, DC where he interned in the office of U.S. Senator Jeff Flake. Blake also speaks Spanish as a second language and has used his language skills to translate legal documents and help clients achieve compliance with foreign laws.
When he’s not working, Blake enjoys practicing the piano and spending time with his wife and daughter.
- J.D. The University of Texas School of Law (2020)
- B.A. in Political Science, Brigham Young University – Provo (2017)
- Minor in Global Business and Literacy
- U.S. District Court (Idaho)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Idaho State Bar, Litigation Section
- Idaho State Bar, Appellate Practice Section
- Summer Associate, Givens Pursley LLP
- Legal Intern, Inpex Corp.
- Summer Associate, Kemp Jones LLP