Having studied economics, law, accounting and taxation, Paul’s practice is focused on advising clients with respect to the acquisition, financing, refinancing, leasing, and disposition of investment property. In addition, Paul frequently counsels with clients regarding the organization, operation, and liquidation of limited liability companies, limited partnerships, limited liability partnerships, corporations and other forms of legal entities. Paul’s practice involves advising clients with respect to mergers and acquisitions, equity syndications, 1031 exchanges, and estate planning.
- B.A. Economics - University of Chicago
- J.D. – University of Idaho College of Law
- Master of Accountancy – University of Idaho College of Business and Economics
- Master of Laws in Taxation – University of Florida Fredric G. Levin College of Law
- Paul Hawkins, Navigating the Code’s ‘Taxpayer’ Labyrinth for Trusts and Estates, Tax Notes (Aug. 13, 2018)