Becca is an associate that enjoys practicing in a wide range of areas. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Idaho College of Law, earning her juris doctor with an emphasis in business law and entrepreneurship. While in law school, Becca served as student body president, an editor for the Idaho Law Review, and completed a federal judicial externship with the Honorable B. Lynn Winmill of the District of Idaho. In recognition of her scholarship and contributions to her alma mater, law school faculty selected Becca to receive the Alumni Award for Excellence.
Before law school, Becca earned her undergraduate degree in Business Administration from the University of Arizona. She spent a year teaching English in northern Thailand before returning to her hometown to pursue a career in law.
In her free time, Becca enjoys exploring different cultures through travel and cuisine, running in the foothills, and listening to live music.
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D., Business Law & Entrepreneurship Emphasis, magna cum laude
- President, Student Bar Association
- Editor, Idaho Law Review
- Alumni Award for Excellence
- Spirit of the Class Award
- Outstanding Student Service Award
- University of Arizona, Eller College of Management, B.S., Business Administration
- U.S. District Court for the District of Idaho
- Hon. B. Lynn Winmill, United States District Court for the District of Idaho
Memberships and Affiliations
- Idaho State Bar – Business & Corporate Law, Real Property, Litigation, and Young Lawyers Sections
- Idaho Women Lawyers
- Peering into Passive Electioneering: Protecting the Sanctity of Our Polling Places, 57 Idaho L. Rev. 270 (2022).
- Understanding the Wildland Urban Interface: Wildfires in Idaho, The Advocate (Sept. 2020).