Jack joined Givens Pursley following a position as a prosecutor for the City of Boise, during which time he was solely responsible for a number of cases from inception through post-trial actions. His experience handling every stage of a jury trial has made him an effective litigator and advocate.
- Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch (Labor and Employment Law - Management) (2021)
J.D. University of Idaho College of Law, magna cum laude, (2015) B.A. in Biochemistry, University of Colorado (2012).
- Idaho State Bar
- US District Court (Idaho)
- Deputy City Attorney – Boise City Attorney’s Office (2016)
- Law Clerk – Justice Warren E. Jones, Idaho Supreme Court (2015-2016)
- Legal Intern / Extern – Ada County Prosecutor’s Office (2013-2015)