Chambers USA 2021 Recognizes Excellence in Givens Pursley Attorneys and Practice Groups
Givens Pursley is proud to announce that twenty-two of its partners and seven practice groups have been recognized by Chambers USA in 2021. Chambers is a London-based company that has ranked leading law firms and attorneys in a variety of practice areas throughout the United States since 1990. Each year, Chambers’ team of 140 researchers review extensive written submissions and conduct interviews with attorneys and clients to establish their rankings.
Chambers USA 2021 rankings include:
- Amber Dina, Kelly Greene McConnell, and Randall Peterman were recognized for their work in Bankruptcy/Restructuring Law.
- Judson Montgomery, Michael Roe, and Neal Koskella were recognized for their work in Corporate/Commercial Law.
- Robert White was recognized for his work in Labor & Employment.
- Alex McLaughlin, Bradley Dixon, Debora Kristensen Grasham, and Thomas Dvorak were recognized for their work in Commercial Litigation.
- Christopher Meyer, Gary Allen, Michael Creamer, Michael Lawrence, and Preston Carter were recognized for their work in Natural Resources & Environmental Law.
- Christopher Beeson, Franklin Lee, Judson Montgomery, Kimberly Maloney, and Edward Miller were recognized for their work in Real Estate.
- Deborah Nelson and Gary Allen were recognized for their work in Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use.
Moreover, Chambers ranked Givens Pursley’s Bankruptcy/Restructuring Law, Labor & Employment Law, Commercial Litigation, Natural Resources & Environmental Law and Real Estate practices as “Band 1” – representing Chambers’ highest ranking possible for each of these practice groups.