Kira Van De Moere is joining GP as the HR Manager. She is passionate about building strategies and initiatives focused on solving business and people challenges. She is exceptionally strong as a practitioner in communication, employee relations, talent management, change management, and training. Kira has demonstrated success in working across the business at all levels developing trust and building effective partnerships.
Kira is an active advocate in helping not only her own personal and professional development but gives back to the local, state and national levels of HR professionals. She currently sits on the board of directors for the Southern Idaho Compensation and Benefits (SICBA), the board of Directors for the Human Resources of the Treasure Valley (HRATV), and the planning committee for Disrupt HR.
When Kira isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband and 3 young children. You can also find her every morning at the gym, traveling, or tending to her small farm in Emmett. She enjoys volunteering in the community as a volunteer youth soccer coach, on her kids school PTO, and at her church.
Awards, honors, and publications:
- Idaho Business Review, 40 under 40 honoree in 2021
- Southern Idaho Compensation and Benefits Editorial, “Executive Pay Disparities” April 2023 issue.
- Boise State University, Bachelor of Arts in Business Management, Emphasis in Human Resource Management.
- Boise State University, Certificate in Mediation
- Idaho State University, Associates of Arts in Law Enforcement.
- Peace Officers Standards and Training (POST), Patrol and Detention certificate (Expired)
Membership and Affiliations:
- Board of Directors, Human Resources Association of the Treasure Valley (HRATV) 2021-current
- Board of Directors, Southern Idaho Compensation and Benefits Association (SICBA) 2021-current
- Planning committee, Disrupt HR 2023- Current
- Member, Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) 2019-current
- Member, World At Work 2022-current