Brian joined Givens Pursley in the summer of 2014 after spending nearly four years at the Boise law firm of Meulman Mollerup LLP. Brian’s practice primarily focuses on business and real estate transactions. Brian’s practice also includes commercial litigation.
Brian is a member of the Idaho State Bar’s Real Property and Young Lawyers section, and is a past member of the ICON Credit Union Board of Directors.
- J.D., cum laude Gonzaga University School of Law, 2010
- University of Idaho, B.A. English 2004, minor in Business Administration
- U.S. District Court (Idaho)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Idaho State Bar, Real Property Section and Young Lawyers Section
- ICON Credit Union, past member Board of Directors
- 2014 - current: Attorney, Givens Pursley LLP
- 2010 - 2014: Attorney, Meuleman Mollerup LLP
- 2010 - Legal externship, Honorable Tari S. Eitzen, Spokane County Superior Court, Spokane Washington
- 2009: Legal Intern, Meuleman Mollerup LLP
- 2005 - 2007, Project Manager for an Idaho commercial development and management firm
- Idaho Business Review, "Litigation and Duty to Preserve (Electronically Stores Information" February 2012
- Idaho Business and Law Magazine, "Commercial Landlord's Options when Tenant Fails to Pay Rent" September 2011
- Idaho Business Review, "Understanding the Purpose of a Lien is Required to Ensure Payment" September 2010