Chynna is an associate who enjoys practicing in a wide range of areas. Before entering private practice, Chynna clerked for Justice Gregory Moeller of the Idaho Supreme Court and Judge Richard Greenwood for the Fourth Judicial District Court. She graduated from the University of Idaho College of Law. While in law school, Chynna externed for former Chief Justice Roger Burdick of the Idaho Supreme Court and the Office of General Counsel for Boise State University.
In her free time, Chynna enjoys playing tennis, skiing, and running in the foothills with her bernedoodle, Winston.
- Business, Finance, and Banking
- Real Estate and Land Use
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- CALI Excellence Award: Federal Courts
- Dean’s List
- Boise State University, B.A., Business Administration
- Hon. Gregory Moeller, Idaho Supreme Court
- Hon. Richard Greenwood, Fourth Judicial District Court