Jason J. Blakley - Partner
As a litigation partner, Jason represents his clients using a thoughtful, strategic, and honest approach. Following graduation from Notre Dame Law School, Jason held an 18-month internship with Justice Daniel T. Eismann of the Idaho Supreme Court, where he developed an understanding of appellate procedure and practice. Since that time, Jason has worked tirelessly sharpening his litigation and advocacy skills and has acquired a keen understanding of what it takes to be a successful litigator. Jason is an integral part of the Firm’s litigation team and has effectively represented his clients through trial preparation, mediation, and arbitration. His practice focuses on the areas of real estate and land use, road and access law, and complex commercial litigation.
Jason practices in the Firm's Litigation group. His practice focuses on complex commercial litigation matters in state and federal courts, as well as arbitrations and mediations. Jason joined Givens Pursley following a clerkship with Justice Daniel T. Eismann of the Idaho Supreme Court. While in law school, Jason held internships with the United States Attorney's Office, District of Idaho, and the Office of the Attorney General.
- J.D. University of Notre Dame Law School, cum laude (2014)
- B.A. in English, University of San Francisco (2004)
- Idaho State Bar
- U.S. District Court (Idaho)
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Law Clerk - Justice Daniel T. Eismann, Idaho Supreme Court (2014-2016)
- Legal Intern - United States Attorney's Office, District of Idaho (2013)
- Law Clerk, Office of Attorney General, Boise (2012)