Matt practices in the Firm’s Litigation group. He enjoys litigating cases in a wide array of areas including commercial, employment and real estate. Matt completed clerkships with Judge Robert E. Lawrence-Berrey of the Washington State Court of Appeals and more recently with Justice Gregory Moeller of the Idaho Supreme Court before joining Givens Pursley. He graduated magna cum laude from Gonzaga University School of Law. During law school, Matt was part of the Gonzaga Law Review, National Moot Court Team, and the Moot Court Honors Council.
In his free time, Matt enjoys playing golf, hiking in the foothills, and spending time with his family and friends.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Dean’s list
- Northern Arizona University, B.S., Criminology and Criminal Justice, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court (Idaho)
- Hon. Gregory Moeller, Idaho Supreme Court
- Hon. Robert E. Lawrence-Berrey, Washington State Court of Appeals