As part of the management team, Sharon manages the building, multiple parking lots for the firm, as well as plans the firms community service projects and events. She oversees a small group of support staff that ensure the professional and efficient operations of Givens Pursley.
Before moving to Boise Sharon worked for the Ivey Business School in Hong Kong starting an Executive MBA Program there. Sharon also held positions in accounting at the University of Houston – Clear Lake and Alumni and Fundraising for the University of Western Ontario, Canada.
Sharon earned an associate degree in Business from Fanshawe College, London, Ontario Canada and finished her Bachelor of Science in Anthropology from the University of Houston Clear Lake.
Sharon joined Givens Pursley in 2010. She is the mother of two young adults – both of which still don’t mind hanging out with their mum. She is a world traveler and enjoys sharing this adventure with her children. She has visited over 20 countries and lived in five different countries. She loves theatre, concerts, knitting and she loves being surrounded by her amazing family and friends.
- WCA Tribute to Women in Industry Honoree - 2021
- Bachelor of Science in Anthropology, University of Houston - Clear Lake
- Associate degree in Business, Fanshawe College, London, Ontario, Canada
- WCA Tribute to Women in Industry Honoree - 2022
- B.S. in Anthropology, University of Houston - Clear Lake
- Associate Degree in Business, Fanshawe College, Canada