Amber has focused her practice on commercial litigation and credit recovery. She also assists clients with financial and business transactions, including related litigation, and advises creditors in the context of debtor bankruptcy.
While in law school, Amber was awarded a full-tuition, academic scholarship and was a member of the Regent University Law Review, where she held the positions of Managing Editor and Symposium Director. Upon graduation, Amber was recognized for outstanding academic achievement by Regent University School of Law and received the 2007 Outstanding Law Student Award from the National Association of Women Lawyers.
Amber is a member of the Commercial Law & Bankruptcy Section of the Idaho State Bar and a member of Idaho Women Lawyers, Inc.
- Recipient, Tribute to Women in Industry (TWIN) Award, Women & Children's Alliance, 2014
- J.D. Regent University School of Law, 2007, summa cum laude
- B.S. Pensacola Christian College, 2002, summa cum laude
- U.S. District Court (Idaho)
- U.S. Court of Appeals (9th Circuit)
- Keybank Nat'l Ass'n v. PAL I, LLC, 155 Idaho 287, 311 P.3d 299 (2013)
- Headwaters Construction Co. v. National City Mortgage Co., 720 F. Supp.2d 1182 (D. Idaho 2010)
- Deeds-in-Lieu of Foreclosure; Forbearance Agreements, topics presented at NBI seminar on Foreclosure and Loan
- Workout Procedures (April 7, 2016)
- Our National Foreclosure Crisis – Bankruptcy and District Court Solutions, presented creditor perspective at 2012 District of Idaho Bench Bar Conferences (October 26, 2012 in Idaho Falls, ID and November 30, 2012 in Boise, ID)
- Mortgage Fraud Litigation, presented at Idaho State Bar 30th Annual Bankruptcy Seminar (February 17, 2012). The Advocate, Idaho State Bar Association (January 2012), Book Review: "The Complete Guide to Credit and Collection Law" by Arthur and Jay Winston
- Credit and Bankruptcy Issues, presented at NBI seminar on Real Estate Law: Advanced Issues and Answers (December 15, 2010)
- Guaranties and the Relationship of Anti-Deficiency and One-Action Rules, presented at seminar on Distressed Loans - Issues in Creditors Rights and Workouts (July 22, 2010)