Charlotte is an associate whose emerging practice focuses on healthcare, government affairs, and corporate transactions. Charlotte has been with the Firm as a summer and legislative associate for three years. Also during law school, Charlotte externed in-house at one of Idaho’s major hospitals. Charlotte, who is British and has a Bachelor of Laws from an English university, has used her international background to analyze EU issues, such as the GDPR privacy requirements.
Before earning a law degree from the University of Idaho College of Law, Charlotte worked at the British Embassy in Washington, D.C. writing, negotiating and advising on government transactions with US industry on behalf of the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defense.
In her spare time, Charlotte enjoys the theatre, the ballet, and live music. Charlotte also enjoys traveling and spending time with her husband, a native Idahoan, and her daughter.
- University of Idaho College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Criminal Law
- Chief Symposium Editor & Associate Editor, Idaho Law Review
- Research Assistant for the Idaho State Bar, Business and Corporate Law Section
- Research Assistant to Professor Aliza Plener Cover, Narrowing Death Eligibility in Idaho: An Empirical and Constitutional Analysis
- University of the West of England, LL.B (Hons).
- Aliza Plener Cover, Narrowing Death Eligibility in Idaho: An Empirical and Constitutional Analysis, 57 Idaho L. Rev. 559 (2021)