Franklin G. Lee - Partner
Frank focuses on providing real estate, construction, land use, regulatory and corporate expertise to developers and businesses. He works extensively in matters involving the acquisition, entitlement, financing, development and disposition of large-scale projects, including industrial facilities, retail shopping centers, manufacturing facilities, power plants, medical facilities, planned communities, resort communities and housing projects. He primarily serves national and international businesses that are locating or expanding in Idaho, real estate developers, hospitals, homebuilders and others who are building or expanding in Idaho.
Frank regularly speaks on legal issues of importance for developers, architects, engineers, contractors and other development industry professionals. He is a member of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers and the Real Property Section of the Idaho State Bar. Frank received his law degree from the University of Idaho in 1999 and architecture degree from the University of Nebraska in 1992. He practiced with a Boise architectural firm for several years prior to entering law school.
Frank spends much of his time providing pro-bono services on capacity-expanding projects for charities dealing with housing, homelessness, families and sexual abuse.
Frank lives in Boise with his wife and two children, and spends his free time mountain biking and enjoying Idaho’s beautiful outdoors.
- American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Mountain States Super Lawyers (Real Estate)
- Chambers, USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business (Real Estate)
- Best Lawyers in America (Construction Law)
- Idaho Business Review 2018 Leader in Law
- J.D. (Magna Cum Laude), University of Idaho - College of Law 1999
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Idaho 1994
- B.S. in Architectural Studies, University of Nebraska-Lincoln 1992
- U.S. District Court (Idaho)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships & Affiliations
- Idaho Law Review, Member, Spring Edition Editor