Josh’s practice focuses on the inevitable: death and taxes. As a part of the firm’s transactional team, he works primarily with estate planning, probate, entity formation, and real property transfers. Josh uses his experience to help a broad array of clients to avoid potential pitfalls through goal identification, preparation of sophisticated estate plans, asset protection, business succession planning, and trust administration.
Before pursuing his legal career, Josh worked in business and private client banking at JPMorgan Chase and in theme park management at Wild Waves Theme Park.
When not taking care of his clients, Josh can be found playing the violin or guitar, volunteering in the community, and exploring the outdoors with his wife, his five children, and his dog, Baylor.
- J.D. Baylor University School of Law (2016)
- Barrister Society
- Senior Executive Editor, Baylor Law Review
- Dean’s List
- Dean’s Academic Excellence Full Tuition Scholarship
- B.S. in Recreation Management/Youth Leadership, Brigham Young University (2009)
- Arkansas (inactive)
- Associate Attorney; Capshaw Green PLLC; Texarkana, Texas
- Senior Associate Attorney; Elder Law Group PLLC; Spokane, Washington