Judson B. Montgomery - Partner
Judd is a dynamic legist and veteran of complex commercial transactions, managing everything from real property transactions to multi-million dollar corporate acquisitions. Big or small, corporate or real estate, Judd is the counselor you’ll want on your next transaction.
Practicing with Givens Pursley since 1993, Judd focuses primarily on the areas of real estate, healthcare and business matters. Judd regularly advises clients concerning the organization of business entities and commercial transactions, including all aspects of property and asset acquisition, finance, service contracts, property development and disposition.
Judd is active in the local community through the Boise Chamber of Commerce, as a youth soccer coach and serves on the board of directors for various charitable organizations. When he’s not developing and implementing customized solutions to achieve his clients’ objectives or engaged in community activities, you can find Judd with his family exploring Idaho’s backcountry.
- Best Lawyers in America (Real Estate Law)
- Mountain States Super Lawyers (Real Estate)
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business (Corporate/Commercial)
- Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business (Real Estate)
- Martindale-Hubbell - Highest Ranking (AV)
- J.D. University of Notre Dame 1993
- B.A. (Cum Laude) Political Science, Duke University 1989
- Bar Admission: Idaho
- U.S. District Court (Idaho)
Memberships & Affiliations
- Executive Committee, Givens Pursley LLP
- Metro Chamber of Commerce, former Board of Director Member
- Idaho State Bar Real Property Section
- Idaho State Bar Business and Corporate Law Section